2012 Book Challenges

For the first time ever, I will be participating in book challenges in 2012. Along with the challenges, I am finally going to blog a little bit so I can keep better track of my progress. I don't get too wordy with my book summaries, so don't expect a novel for a review here. :) We'll see how this goes!


The two challenges I have signed up for are:




I am really excited to be participating in these events for 2012. I love reading anyway, but it will be fun to give myself the challenges and stick with them.


Thank you to all of these ladies for hosting these challenges. I'm very excited to be a part of them!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you read for the CCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up for the challenge! Remember to link up here: http://www.ilikethesebooks.com/2011/11/2012-standalone-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You finally started a blog!
    I'm hoping the SARC will be loads of fun. We'll just have to see ;)

    ReplyDelete