Top 10 of 2012: Best Couples


Thank you to Rachel from Fiktshun, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
Thank you ladies!
I think this could be the hardest list I've come up with so far this week. The books I read tend to be all over the place and no particular genre is consistent with me. Some couples are okay to me, but I may not care for one of the characters completely. Or, I may not have cared for the book. Or, the most popular one, I just haven't seemed to have read a lot of 2012 books this year!

Anyway, time to get started!

Alex(andria) Andros and Aiden St. Delphi - Deity AND Elixir (Covenant Series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Just hands down. They could possibly be my favorite couple. She's fiesty. He's swoony. They love each other, no matter the rules.

Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw - The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The two of these characters together make sense. They have a connection that they didn't even realize existed. Noah is so good for Mara. I mean, he went to the nuthouse for her!!! :)

Aura Salvatorre and Zachary Moore - Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
This pair has been through so much together in this series. Boyfriend ghost, crazy corporation, etc... The B&B scene will always be in my mind. Woo!

Anna Whitt and Kaidan Rowe - Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Although they're not truly a couple, I have high hopes for the series to get them together! Hehe What time they spent together, the sparks were amazing!

Sophia Mercer and Archer Cross - Spell Bound (Hex Hall) by Rachel Hawkins
Ohhh, these two had such a great chemistry from the moment they met. They weren't meant to be together, but they made it happen.

Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Two kids found each other in a Cancer therapy group. The instant click that they had, and the friendship/relationship they developed actually had me envious! I still want to curse at the ending of the book.

Hadley Sullivan and Oliver - The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Falling in love on an airplane traveling to Europe. Yes, please! I want to try it to see if it could happen to me!

And here's where I run into a problem. I can't list 10! I have spent my year reading a lot of books, but not all are from 2012. When I looked back through my reading list, I have read so many books published in the past couple of years. 

I'm still trying to get caught up! I own a ton of 2012 books, but I just haven't read them yet. When I look at the titles, I know that the characters would probably be on this list if I had gotten to them already.

So, I hope you enjoy my list of 7!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Sophia and Archer! I really need to finish reading that trilogy but I've been rooting for those two since Hex Hall.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no! Sorry if I gave anything away! I would have liked Archer OR Cal, honestly. :)

      Delete
  2. Alex and Aiden, Sophia and Archer, Augustus and Hazel Grace... *Sigh* some of my favorites from this year for sure!! Great list!!

    I'm totally out of order today, but check out my Fic Fare Top 10

    xo
    jaime @Fic Fare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookmarked this post. I love all those couple posts. My wallet doesn't feel the same, but well. ;D

    Happy Holidays,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mara & Noah are definite favorites of mine as well. I still haven't read The Evolution of Mara Dyer but I hope I have the chance to soon enough!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete